Permanent eyeliner is an easy way to wake up in the morning and be ready to go. Why wouldn’t you want one less thing to do?! With permanent liner, we are able to achieve beautiful results that perfectly hugs your lash line and enhances your eye shape. You can also go for a lash enhancement that is made by putting a thin layer of liner along the lash line for a fuller lash look. Eyeliner brightens and opens the eyes, cutting ten years off age, and giving women confidence.
- Time: 2 hours
- Cost: $400
Process: The first step when in your Liner/lash enhancement appointment is the numbing process. This is done with a numbing cream safe to use on the eyes. Once you’re all numb we start with drawing out the perfect liner for you. It helps if you come in having an idea of what you are wanting to achieve. Once you approve of the shape and size of the liner, a color will be picked out and the tattoo process will start. This entire process takes about two hours to two and a half.
- Day 1 – This can vary from slightly puffy/swollen, heavy lids; light sensitive and possibly bloodshot eyes. It’s advisable to sleep in an elevated position to help reduce swelling at night. Clean the area every 2 hours to remove any lymph fluid from building up.
- Day 2 – Eyes will be swollen and perhaps a little ‘crusty’ upon waking up. The swelling will reduce after being in an upright position and from blinking and increased circulation to the area. Avoid heavy lifting, physical exertion,steamy showers and tearing.
- Day 3 – Eyes will be less swollen, but will feel tight. The lash area will feel sore if touched.
- Day 3-4 – The top layer of skin will begin to flake off, although some people do not notice the exfoliation. DO NOT PICK– you will pull pigment out and end up with uneven color. Blinking helps eliminate the small pieces of pigment and epidermis that has detached. It is important not to pick at it or rub the eyes.
- Day 7-9 – All flaking should be complete. You are safe to put your face back in the shower spray. During this time, the tattoo may appear to have vanished, this is a normal part of the healing process, and the pigment will re-emerge.
- Day 10 – Pigment, if it faded, should have returned. What you see now is very close to the healed result. If it is not as you like, please wait for the final four weeks and return for a touch-up procedure.